If you are looking for puppy pads to ensure that the cute new puppy that you brought home does less mess on your floor, you’re in the right place. At Time For Paws, we carry a wide variety of puppy training pads, from scented to unscented, to keep your house clean!
The cute little pup that you brought home is going to be one of the best introductions to your family that you could ever have. Unfortunately, puppies do not come housebroken! Potty training a dog may not have been top of your agenda until now, but potty train you must unless you want a home that stinks of puppy urine. You need plenty of patience to train a young dog, and puppy training pads are going to help you to go a long way in your efforts.
A Versatile Necessity!
You could be living on the top floor apartment and not be able to get your puppy outside in time - puppy pads will save the day! You could be fortunate enough to work in a pet-friendly office - puppy pads will save the office floor! What about travelling long distances with your puppy? Yep - puppy pads will be an addition to your car that you didn't know you needed.
From the M Pets Lavender Puppy Training Pads to the Simple Solution Training Pads X-Large, Time For Paws has a huge variety of puppy training pads for you to choose from, to making potty training your puppy easy as pie.
Benefits Of Puppy Pads
- You get a safe place for your puppy to urinate when you lay down pads
- They’re super absorbent and prevent the smell of urine from being in your house
- Older pets and those less able are also going to benefit from them
- You can train your puppy to let go on a puppy pad, and not all over the house
- They are an excellent way to protect your floor
- Easy to dispose of!
Things To Consider
There are many things that you need to consider when it comes to buying puppy pads, and when faced with a selection, you may get confused.
- Size. Note the size of your dog and the size of the area you’d like to cover before you buy puppy pads. Some breeds need the XL pads while others need smaller ones.
- Absorbency. The thicker the pad, the more liquid it’ll absorb. Go for the thickest you can find.
- Number. Pads can come in large or small quantities, and depending on your needs, you could buy more for the house and a small pack for the car.
- Training. If you are potty training from scratch, remember that this is going to take time and patience.
Potty training a puppy isn’t going to be instant, but if you are well equipped with enough puppy training pads, that won’t matter. Take a look at the excellent range of brands that we have on offer, and choose the right puppy training pads for your new dog today.