Why the London Pet Show is great!
What is the London Pet Show?
The London Pet Show was held in Earls Court on the 17th and 18th of May. It’s a huge annual event which attracts pet owners and animal lovers from all over the country. There are always lots of different animals to see and learn about and plenty of fun activities and shows to watch. There are many different stalls to discover, selling all kinds of different products for pets. Tickets cost £17 for adults and £12 for children. It’s a fun day out for all the family.
Animals at London pet show
At London pet show you are able to see a huge variety of different animals and pets. See They even have impressive birds of prey and micro pigs. The show is divided into six areas, Discover Dogs, Discover Cats, Discover Animals, Discover Ponies and Discover Aquatics and Reptiles.
Main events this year
Scrufts - this is a fun dog show for crossbreeds with categories such as most handsome dog, prettiest bitch, golden oldie and best crossbreed rescue.
- Listen to Joe’s talk about reptile conservation and see some amazing reptiles from his collection.
- Yes rabbits really can do show jumping. See the amazing bunnies from Sweden leap over the jumps.
- You can see doggy dancing performances throughout the weekend. Who can resist some cute dogs dancing, make sure you get a chance to see some of these talented dogs during your visit.
There will be micro pig races to raise money for the International Justice Mission Charity at 11, 2 and 4pm on both days.
- Don’t miss Superdogs Live, a show hosted by TV presenter Ben Fogle. He will be searching for the UK’s most entertaining and talented dogs.
- Discover Dogs - Here you can meet and greet all the different dog breeds and ask their owners questions.