#PetsAtChristmas Competition Now Open
“Tis the season to be jolly” - so we’re spreading the festive cheer by announcing that our new competition is now open.
To lighten the burden this Christmas, we’re giving you lucky lot the chance to win a £50 voucher to redeem on our website by entering our #PetsAtChristmas competition.
So what do you need to do to take part? Read on to find out.
#PetsAtChristmas - The Rules
To take part in our competition, simply take a photo of your pet in their natural Christmas environment. The more Christmassy the better!
From your dog on their bed by the decorated tree, to your cat in a hat next to the fire or some festive lights and tinsel, this is your chance to really get creative and use your photography skills.
Once you’ve taken your photo, upload it to our Facebook wall and we’ll share them too.
The GJW Titmuss team will then select five final entries to go head-to-head against each other ready for public vote before the winner is crowned.
#PetsAtChristmas – Important Dates
If you want to take part, remember the following dates:
• Photo entries need to be uploaded to our Facebook wall before the 22nd of December
• The public will be able to vote for their favourite entry from the 23rd December 2014 – 12:00pm on 2nd January 2015
• One lucky winner will then be announced on 2nd January 2015 once the results have been recorded
So, get your #PetsAtChristmas competition entries in now!
The prize can be used on all items on the GJW Titmuss website and excludes delivery charges.
This voucher will certainly come in handy to spend on treats, goodies and delights for your beloved pet - the perfect start to 2015.
We’re looking forward to seeing your entries, so send us your creative photos to be in with a chance of winning.
Terms & Conditions
1. This competition is open to all pet owners and the voucher is redeemable for items purchased on the GJW Titmuss website and excludes delivery charges.
2. The competition is open to UK based residents only.
3. Images need to be uploaded to the GJW Titmuss Facebook wall before the 22nd of December.
4. You can upload as many photos to our Facebook wall as you wish.
5. GJW Titmuss retains the right to use the images that have been uploaded to our Facebook wall for our blog page.
6. Five entries, chosen by GJW Titmuss, will be uploaded to our blog on the 23rd December 2014, where users can then vote for their favourite via a poll.
7. The winner via poll results will be announced on the 2nd January 2015 via our Facebook page and blog.
8. Should the winner not claim their prize within seven days of being notified, GJW Titmuss retains the right to award the prize to another entrant.
9. The competition is not promoted by Facebook in any way.
10. By entering the competition, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions displayed.
11. One prize voucher of £50 is available to win.