Halloween Competition - We Have A Winner
After launching our pet pumpkin carving competition two weeks ago, in partnership with Burgess Sensitive and Burgess Excel, we’re pleased to announce that we have a winner!
A huge congratulations goes to Alex V Cox for sending in her photo entry of her dog Harley and her pumpkin carving, which received over 50 likes on the Time for Paws Facebook wall.
This excellent photo showed Alex’s amazing pumpkin carving lit up in the dark, her dog, and also the two together within her single photo entry.
The winning prize
Alex will receive 6 x 12.5kg bags of Burgess Sensitive dog food and one outer of Burgess dog treats for her pet as the winning prize.
With a bit of luck, she won’t need to do the pet food shopping for a little while, so a big thanks to Burgess for supplying the prize.
Well done to the winning entry; and a huge thank you for all of the wonderful and interesting pumpkin creations from all of the other entrants that were uploaded to our Facebook wall too.
Stay tuned for future competitions
If you weren’t lucky this time round, never mind; make sure you stay tuned for the next competition. All you have to do is keep up-to-date with the latest news and advice on our , as well as regularly checking our social profiles too.
We’ll also be announcing competitions in our quarterly newsletter as well, so be sure to sign up.
We hope that Alex enjoys her prize and we look forward to revealing our new competition in the not too distant future.
In the meantime, keep up-to-date with all things pet related on our, and pages.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- This competition is open to dog, rabbit and guinea pig owners as the prize of six months’ worth of pet food relates to these animals only.
- The competition is open to UK based residents only.
- Photos must be uploaded to the GJW Titmuss wall before the 1st of November 2013.
- You can upload as many photos to our Facebook wall as you like, although each photo must clearly display your finished pumpkin carving.
- GJW Titmuss retains the right to use the photos that have been uploaded to our Facebook wall on our blog page.
- The winner will be the person who receives the most Facebook likes for their uploaded photo on the GJW Titmuss Facebook page when the competition closes on the 1st of November 2013.
- The winner will be announced on the 4th of November 2013 via our Facebook page and our blog.
- Should the winner not claim their prize within seven days of being notified, GJW Titmuss retains the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- GJW Titmuss retains the right to substitute the prize with an alternative item of similar value in the scenario where the original product being offered is no longer available.
- The competition is not promoted by Facebook in any way.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions displayed.
- One prize of six months’ worth of Burgess pet food is available to win.
- The prize will be delivered each month to the winner for the duration of 6 months.