12 Signs You Probably Own A Cat
It’s easy to spot a cat owner when you see one. You may not know for sure whether someone has a cat, but there are definitely things they do that suggest they do have a feline companion at home. Cat owners get into certain habits and obviously aren’t afraid to show off their love for their pets. Here are 12 signs you probably own a cat:
- You constantly have cat hair all over your clothes
You don’t really notice the hairs anymore, but everyone else does.
- Your sofa is covered in scratches
Your sofa is torn and damaged because your cat uses it as a scratching post.
- You are covered in scratches
It’s just part of owning a cat.
- You permanently have cat treats in your pockets
You keep finding cat treats in the pockets of all your clothes, in your bags and all over your house.
- You constantly share photos and videos of cats on social media
There is nothing you love doing more than watching hilarious cat videos all day long.
- You own several cat themed items of clothing
Cat t-shirts, cat jumpers, cat wellies, cat shoes and accessories decorated with cats, you have it all.
- You drink from a mug with a cat on it at work
You are very proud of your cat mug and it’s the only mug you will use at the office.
- You keep tripping over cat toys around your house
There are so many cat toys left lying around your house that you are always tripping over them.
- You own numerous cat ornaments
Your house is decorated with a number of different cat ornaments.
- You have broken plant pots all around your home
A clear sign that a cat has been around. You decide it’s not worth buying plant pots anymore.
- You leave cardboard boxes all around your home for your cat to play with
You could start a recycling centre with all the cardboard you have dotted around your home. Your cat just loves playing in cardboard boxes.
- Your clothes always smell like cat, even after being washed
No matter how many times you wash your clothes they still have a faint smell of cat.