Versele-Laga Countrys Best Cuni Fit Plus 20kgs
Versele-Laga Cuni Fit Plus 20kgs
Balanced & fibre-rich standard pellet with coccidiostat
CUNI FIT plus is a balanced and fibre-rich standard pellet for rabbits.
The pellet is composed of 100% natural raw materials and is enriched with Florastimul (FOS) that stimulates a healthy intestinal flora. It contains a coccidiostat that protects animals against coccidiosis.
CUNI FIT plus is appropriate for weaning rabbits. It is also ideal for adult rabbits of the smaller to medium sized breeds.
Crude protein 15.5%, Crude fat 3.0%, Crude ash 8.5%, Crude fibre 15.5%, Calcium 1.20%, Phosphorus 0.65%, Sodium 0.30%
E672 Vitamin A 12500 IU, E671 Vitamin D3 1000 IU, 3a700 Vitamin E (all-rac-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) 80 mg, E1 Iron (Ferrous sulphate, monohydrate) 130 mg, E2 Iodine (Potassium iodide) 2 mg, E4 Copper (Cupric sulphate, pentahydrate) 10 mg, E5 Manganese (Manganous oxide) 80 mg, 6 Zinc (Zinc oxide) 60 mg, E8 Selenium (Sodium selenite) 0.20 mg
E324 Ethoxyquin 50 mg | E321 BHT 100 mg
Coccidiostats and histomonostats
E758 Robenidine 66 mg
Directions for use
• Adjust the feed according to your rabbit’s needs:
CUNI FIT for a basic/maintenance need
CUNI TOP for an increased energy need
CUNI SENSITIVE for young, growing rabbits with sensitive intestines.
• During the breeding the feeds can be freely administered to the females. During growth young bucks at an adult weight of ca. 5 kg will consume up to 200 g feed a day. Once fully grown the consumption stabilizes at around 150 g a day. The total intake depends on the size of the breed.
• CUNI FIT plus can also be used for the breeding of meat rabbits. However, because this feed contains a coccidiostat, administration is prohibited starting at least 5 days prior to slaughter. For the final phase switch over to CUNI FIT pure.
• Always provide hay of good quality: dry and dust-free.
• Limit the use of browse.
• Always make sure there is plenty of clean drinking water.