Halti Double End Training Lead Large: Purple
Halti Double End Lead Red
The HALTI Double Ended Lead provides great versatility and comfort for owners and their dog. It can be used in a variety of ways to suit different situations, from road walking to relaxed strolls, to help training and manage large boisterous dogs. It can also be used for two dogs and is perfect for puppies too! All of the HALTI Walking range products feature the same quality and expert design that our customers have come to expect from The Company of Animals, the makers of the world-famous HALTI Headcollar. Bringing together style and functionality, the range comes in four vibrant colours with smart two-tone webbing. With additional reflective weave and premium webbing for combined visibility and comfort. It’s even machine washable too. The HALTI Double Ended Lead, is the only lead you will ever need!
• MULTI-PURPOSE - The HALTI Double Ended Lead can be used in 8 different ways; dual control for headcollars and harnesses, 3 adjustable lead lengths, hands-free, easy to tether and two dogs!
• STYLISH & COMFORTABLE – The stylish two-tone design is available in 4 fabulous colours and the trigger clips have an attractive black finish. The premium webbing is soft to hold and incredibly strong.
• FUNCTIONAL & SAFE - The discreetly woven reflective strip provides high visibility for safety during night and day-time walks. The trigger clips are reinforced and incredibly strong.
• COLOUR-COORDINATED –The range features a super-soft collar, a versatile walking harness with great adjustment and a variety of leads, so you can choose the colour combination that suits you best!
• EXTREMELY VERSATILE – Easy to adjust for different lead lengths, it is perfect for road and country walking and even running! Hardwearing and durable, it is perfect for puppies and dogs of all sizes.
To see the lead in action, watch this video*: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FBifSv_FKI
*Link will open a new window to an external, 3rd party, website. Bestpets are not responsible for the content or performance of external, 3rd party, websites.