Iams Senior & Mature Dry Cat Food Ocean Fish 2.55kg

Code: EP4837
RRP: £16.49 Our Price: £9.99
For all stock enquiries relating to this product please enter your email address below:

Iams Senior & Mature Dry Cat Food Ocean Fish 2.55kg

Recommended for: Cats of 7 years and older

IAMS® PROACTIVE HEALTH Mature & Senior with Wild Ocean Fish and Chicken (34% chicken & turkey, 5% ocean fish, chicken & turkey and ocean fish combined 39%) is a complete and balanced cat food for cats aged 7+.


Dried Chicken and Turkey: 34% (chicken 20%, a natural source of taurine), maize, wheat, maize grits, animal fat, dried beet pulp (6.1%), fish meal (5%), sorghum, dried whole egg, hydrolysed animal proteins, fructooligosaccharides (0.69%), brewer's dried yeast, potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, sodium chloride.

Analytical Constituent


Protein 33.0%

Fat Content 14.0%

Omega-6 Fatty Acids 2.20%

Omega-3 Fatty Acids 0.25%

Crude Ash 6.40%

Crude Fibres 5.10%

Calcium 1.10%

Phosphorus 0.95%

Magnesium 0.10%

Feeding Guidelines

Weight (unit) Weight maintenance (grams/day)

2kg 30 - 40g

3kg 40 - 60g

4kg 55 - 80g

5kg 70 - 100g

6kg 85 - 120g

7kg 100 - 140g


These guideline amounts are a starting point and your cat may need more food depending upon age, activity and temperament. In order to reach optimal body condition, you may need to adjust food intake. This represents the total recommended volume of food per day. You should divide the total recommended feeding amount by the number of times you feed your cat per day to get the actual portion size per feeding. If you have a kitten, pregnant or nursing cat, we recommend feeding Iams ProActive Health Kitten Food™.Remember to have clean, fresh water available for your cat at all times. When introducing Iams Cat Food®, gradually mix it with your cat's current food over the course of 4 days.

Read More